Error code at top of website: "Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array ..."

We’re getting an error debug message at top of this website: www.northernexposureld.com. It may have happened during the last upgrade of X or Cornerstone. Wp-config DEBUG was set to false already, so I changed to True, but that produced 2 additional errors at the top of the site.

These were the original 2 errors:

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/northernexposure/public_html/wp-includes/class.wp-styles.php on line 323

Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/northernexposure/public_html/wp-includes/class.wp-styles.php on line 323

Hi @comstarsupport

I’m not sure how these warnings could be related to X theme, as none of them references X theme files, you can try to revert back to the default WordPress theme and recheck this issue, also I’ve checked your website and I can see you aren’t running the latest version of X theme and the Cornerstone plugin, please follow this guide to update them to the latest stable version:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.