Error after theme update with Cornerstone plugin

Hi Team,
Updated X theme and naturally cornerstone with it. Now have an error appearing where cornerstone has been used. In particular right on the home page.

Website in question mamadisrupt.com

Error appearing…
Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/wordpress/public/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-shortcode-finder.php on line 102

I’ve been able to hide them for now but isn’t resolution.

Have seen a few issues raised with cornerstone recently. Can you please assist with resolution?

Kind Regards,
Nat

Hello Nat,

Thanks for posting in! There are some JS error on the page in the front end. There might be a plugin conflict or issues. Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your settings? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Meanwhile, you could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Ok thanks. I’ve supplied as requested. Appreciate the help.

Hello @natdesigns,

I have logged in and I haven’t found any issue in your site. And can confirm that you already have the latest X theme and Cornerstone version as well. If you were able to hide the error by disabling the debug mode, then please let it be. Debug mode needs only to be turn ON when you are troubleshooting. And by the way, what you have seen is a PHP Warning which you can ignore. These warning could mean that the value is unset or has not yet been initialize.

Hope this helps.

Hi @RueNel, thanks for your reply. Will leave for moment since can’t see and let you know if anything else pops up.

Cheers,
Nat

Hi Nat,

Sure, please feel free to let us know how it goes.

In case you want to read more information about the latest update, please check the changelog or the release notes for the updates.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.