Error after clicking "Elements" section

After clicking Elements se

Hello Dariusz,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

As you haven’t shared the details about the error message, I am assuming that you are getting a 404 error message.

Please take a look at the solution mentioned in the following thread and let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hey Prasant,

I seem to be having the same issue as @jbond007, however the solution did not work for me.

My issue is while editing in Cornerstone, if I click the elements or inspector tabs I’m redirected to https://[mywebsite]/content/12/elements which results in a 404 error. The tab does seem to load for a moment until the entire page reloads to the 404.

Thanks

Hello Matt,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

In my previous reply, I have shared the solution. I request you to please try it out and see how it goes. In case issue is still there and to avoid any confusion, it’s my humble request to you to create a new ticket and share the relevant details. Posting on a ticket created by a different customer create lot of confusion which slows down the response time. Please create a new ticket and one of Themeco support staff will take a look and assist you accordingly.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.