Error 500 when trying to edit with Cornerstone

Getting this error message in Chrome while trying to edit a page in Cornerstone.

This page isn’t working
www.lisenbylegal.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

The site was initially X Theme, but I was able to convert to Pro with no problem, with exception of this problem.
Please advise.
Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for writing in! Are you experiencing this error only on Chrome? If so, try clearing Chrome browser cache and then try to load and edit your site using Cornerstone.

If you’re still having issues, you need to enable WP_DEBUG mode (https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG) and then edit one your pages and see if you’re getting any error messages.

If you’re using a caching plugin, make sure to purge your server cache before testing.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi mldarshana,

I cleared browser cache, disabled Wordfence and tested in debug mode. Was able to edit with no problem. Everything was fine until I enabled Wordfence, then the error came back. Do you know of any fixes for problems related to Wordfence?
Thanks,
Mark

Hello There,

Please increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems, please provide us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

Thanks Thai, that fixed it.

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.