Envira Thumbnails not Showing, Lightbox Not Working

Hi guys,

The enviro gallery thumbnails aren’t working and the lightbox isn’t showing nav or close.

I’m running latest versions.

Steve

Hello There,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Thai,

I’ve updated everything as requested. I actually went a step further and upgraded to Pro, its something I wanted to do anyway.

I cleared the style cache.

I deactivated and removed all plugins. Activated only Envira and we still had the same issue. I have reactivated Really Simple SSL and Rev Slider.

We don’t have a CDN.

There is no Custom CSS or JS.

Any other thoughts?

S

Hi @SomethingWonderful,

Have you upgraded from the old version of Envira Gallery? I just noticed that other galleries work just fine, and even newly added gallery works. The reason it’s not working is this error

envira-min.js?ver=1.8.3:11 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'gallery_id' of undefined

And that error is present from those 3 galleries in your page. Switching to another galleries works, and the lightbox pops. Which means, the data on those 3 galleries are or could be corrupted. How about re-creating them and test it again?

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

Yes we deleted Envira and reinstalled it. Version 1.8.3

I can’t get even the new galleries to show on that page.

The other galleries don’t show on Safari? Attached…

Hello @SomethingWonderful,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Upon accessing the WordPress backend I can see issues with the gallery. More importantly I created a test page in draft mode and added couple of gallery items. In all the tests, I see multiple 404 error.

May be you can re-upload the image and see how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Well I sorted it. When these galleries were originally created they showed up fine. I went through all of the settings on one of the galleries and it was the “Crop Images” setting that was causing them not to show on the front page. I think they have changed the way that option reacts.

Anyway, we got there, thanks for your help!

S

Glad you sorted things out and thank you for sharing.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.