Envira Problem

I have a strange problem. It seems that simple galleries that I create, (although they setup just fine and show the images as I intend them to be), the images also appear a second time below the gallery only as full size images. Seems like a simple problem. Cant figure it out

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please confirm that you are using the latest versions? Our latest versions are:

• Pro 2.2.5
  • Envira Gallery 1.8.3

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Regards.

Hello There,

Every time we click the Photos or Garden page, it redirects us to the login page. Could you please provide the WP credentials in the secure note or at least disable the redirection so that we can check your page with the gallery in it?

Thank you in advance.

Hello @cpstei,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Can you please share the admin URL? It seems that you have changed the WordPress admin URL. That being said, I see that you are using Jetpack and have activated Jetpack image lazy load feature. Can you please try to turn off lazy load and see if that solves the issue. In case problem persist, try deactivating Jetpack and see how it goes.

If problem is still there, please share the WordPress admin URL in secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Well it seems that the problem is solved. I disabled Jetpack and it seems to have solved the problem. Do you have any idea why specifically jetpack would cause a problem like that? And is there any reason why i need Jetpack and just leave it deactivated?

Hi,

I am not entirely sure but it could be that some of the jetpack services are conflicting or is overlapping with another plugin features.

You can try deactivating jetpack services one by one and check if the issue persist.
I would also suggest that you contact jetpack support as they will able to diagnose the problem better.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.