Envira Lightbox Navigation Button won't show correctly

Hi,

since updating X-Theme and Envira Lightbox plugin the gallery’s navigation does not appear correctly (if it appears) but only somehow “fragmented” and not working.

Is there any work-around to corret this issue?

WordPress 4.9.6
X Version: 6.1.4
Envira Gallery Version 1.8.2.1

Regards
Thomas

Hi There,

I couldn’t replicate the issue on my end:

Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t work, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

• Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

Hi,

thanks for your answer, I tried disabling every plugin except the ones really needed to display the galleries (Revolution Slider, Envira Gallery, Cornerstone), nothing changed.

I even erased all custom CSS but same as before.

It would be kind, if you can have a closer look.

Thanks
Thomas

Hello @t.rost,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I tried opening the admin page but it’s asking for site password. Can you please share the same. I tried entering the same credentials but it’s not working out. Please see screenshot in secure note.

Thanks.

Sorry, I thought that I deactivated the ht-access …

Hey @t.rost,

Your site could not be accessed. Please check.

Thanks.

Should be ok, here it’s working fine (except the gallery problem).

Thanks
Thomas

Edit: When I open the gallery e. g. https://feldhausarchitekten.de/envira/g1/ it works fine. so maybe there is a conflict with Revolution Slider because the galleries are embedded in a slider?

Hello @t.rost,

Thanks for updating the thread

Well, technically if you add Envira Gallery into Revolution Slider then chances are there that it will give conflicting issues. In this matter we won’t be able to provide help as it fall outside the scope of support we can offer.

Thanks for understanding.

Thanks for your kind support, I now went back to the last in combination working Versions of Envira Gallery (1.7.1) and Revolution Slider (5.4.6.3.1) from my backup.

Regards
Thomas

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

Can I add i have this same problem. I have done the adjustments above and with no effect. I still cannot close the lightbox window unless i do a refresh.

Hello @Tobyl,

Thanks for updating this thread. I have checked your site and there is a JS error on the page. Please make sure that everything is up to date. Outdated theme or plugins could create issues in the site. This could be caused by a 3rd party plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue still exist, please re install Pro theme. There might be some files that were corrupted. You can review our update guide and see the Manual Update section to re install the theme.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.