Envira Gallery Showing only one Picture

I have a couple galleries made in Envira Gallery. The first gallery displays perfectly. However, the second gallery with all the same settings, but different pictures, is only showing one of the pictures from the gallery when using the short code to create the link to the gallery.

How do I get the full gallery to show in the link?

Hello @gburns60,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the link you shared and I don’t see gallery in the same page. However, at the moment I suggest you following:

1. Please make sure you are using the compatible version of Envira Gallery. As of today the compatible version of Envira Gallery is 1.8.2.1. You can refer our version compatibility guide. https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195
  2. Try testing for 3rd party plugin by disabling all plugins and see if problem is resolved. After that narrow it down by deactivating al plugins and then reactivating one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thank you. I haven’t done anything, but it appears to be working now. If it stops again, I will go through the steps you listed and troubleshoot from there.

Thanks

Hi @gburns60,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.