Envira Gallery showing images distorted or not showing up at all

Having a major issue in creating new galleries. First the pictures would be fine in the media gallery but when you looked at it in the Envira gallery it would have blocks all over the image. At first I thought it was because I needed to update the plugin but after doing so they wouldn’t come up at all. I then updated WordPress, XTheme and Cornerstone but the problem still persists. This is only occurring with new galleries as the ones created previously don’t appear to have the same issue thankfully. I have disabled the lazy load feature as I had seen a previous support post recommend to do so but that didn’t help. I am facing a deadline to get this new content up and don’t know the next step to take. I will send you the login info in a private message.
Let me add that they show up now but not in the original size and it is only when lightbox is clicked when you see the image distorted.
Thank you in advance.

Hi There,

Upon checking your website, I could see that you’ve updated the X theme to the latest version but NOT updated the Cornerstone plugin yet.

Could you please update it to the latest version as well?

Here is the update guide:

• Please also try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

• When I visited your login page, I got this error message: Warning: getimagesize(https://4memphis.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/4-Memphis-Logo-Windows-Title-Icon.png). It might be causing the issue of your images. Please contact to your hosting prodiver, ask them to set the allow_url_fopen to On in the PHPconfiguring.

Let us know how it goes!

That error message was a result of the white label plugin. It was set up before the better search replace was initiated so it continued to load the background and the logo image but would show that text. I have disabled the plugin but the issue is with the Envira gallery. This is only on the newest gallery which has been published entitled [envira-gallery id=“15549”]
I have updated Cornerstone but the issue remains.
Please look into the envira issue as I rely on it solely for the events and I have many that must be online by the 1st of Feb.
It also appears that the lightbox is not working on any of the galleries.
Thank you in advance.

Hello Eddie,

Thanks for updating in!

I have checked your Envira and even created a test page. It is working as intended to be.

Please check out the test page in the secure note.

Sorry but those images aren’t showing up as the correct size and if you click on one of the images to enable the lightbox you will see that the image is distorted and will not allow you to go to the next one. Can we go back to the earlier version of Envira?

Hello Eddie,

We no longer have available download for an older version of Envira gallery.

I am just confused because the gallery is working on my end. The image sizes can be changed in your Envira gallery settings. The lightbox works as well as the next and previous buttons.

I noticed that you are using W3 Total Cache and that you have minified the JS/CSS files. Can we temporarily disable this plugin? Caching are best to turn on when you are done building or editing the site.

Please let us know how it goes.

Yes, you may disable the plugin. The images should be set to original image as that is the way I’ve always had it. Do you not see the image distortion when you click on a specific image?
Let me add that the gallery in question is for a Portfolio set to publish on Feb. 1st.

Hello Eddie,

Now that the caching plugin were disabled, the image is more clear now.

Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode (incognito mode) and test your site again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.