Envira Gallery (Purchased) won't load addons

Working on a new site and purchased Envira Gallery so I can get the addons they have. Made a child theme so that I could add the functions.php code to enable the plugin settings to enter License info.

Now, when installing addons (any addon), I get this error:

I removed the Envira plugin completely and want to start fresh. XTheme will not show me the Settings option to enter my license key. This may be problem #1. How can I authenticate my license for Envira?

The documentation you all have here under the “Bundled Version” says I need to add that line of code to my functions.php file. It does not work.

Hello @aparis99,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I suggest you to please try the solution mentioned in following thread and kindly let us know how it goes:

Thanks.

That code did work, and I entered the key and it’s successful, but now, I still cannot load the Addons. When clicking “Install”, I get this on everyone I try:

Hi there,

The code only enables the license section but the addons installation is not related to it. I recommend contacting Envira Gallery author to check this issue. It could be database or permission issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.