Envira Gallery Plugin not working

Hey Theme Co team!

We’re having an issue with the Envira plugin. The lightbox is not working on localhost. We’ve already consulted the documentation to make sure that the media file is linked to the image. We also installed the envira gallery plugin on our testing environment. The lightbox is working, but the onpage link on the page from revolution slider is not working. it is throwing crazy error messages.

I will send over version details for both the localhost environment and testing server environment. I will also send over login info to the testing server.

I understand that you won’t be able to access the localhost version of the site. But at least you can look at the testing environment site and see what the problem is. It is throwing 2 error messages in chrome dev tools, and then it grows up to 1000’s of error messages.

Hello FaHT,

Please update the theme and Revolution Slider plugin to the latest stable version following this guide on the testing server then recheck this issue:

Thanks.

Hey Alaa,

We updated wordpress core, the Revolution Slider plugin and all other plugins. X theme was already at the latest version.

The issue still looks exactly the same. All of the revolution slider scroll down arrows aren’t working, even on pages where the envira gallery plugin isn’t present. You can see this on the home page which doesn’t have a gallery. The /about-hope page does have a gallery. They both aren’t working. Is there a way I can send you a video of the problem?

Hi FaHT,

I’ve double checked your website and I can see you are still running an old version of X theme 5.2.5, the latest stable version is 6.0.4 which is compatible with Cornerstone plugin you have currently installed (version 3.0.4). Could you please follow the update guide I mentioned in my previous reply to update the theme?

Thanks.

Thank you for correcting me on that. Awesome. It works great now! Thank you.

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

Hey Theme Co team,

We moved the localhost site up to our testing environment. The issue that was on localhost is still there on the testing environment. The envira gallery lightbox is not showing as a lightbox but going to the media file page for each image.
Will please take a look at this for me and help me get it fixed?

Hi @FaHT,

Thanks for writing us the update. Upon checking your site, the only problem that I could see that there is a script conflict in your browser console.

You could try removing temporary your custom scripts to check if the problem is in your custom JS. or you could try for plugin conflict test. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks.

Hey Nico,

I added the domain to typekit but it is get a different error now. Will you please check it out? I don’t know how to resolve this error.

We don’t have any third party plugins besides contact form 7 which is approved by X Theme. And we don’t have any custom js on the site except for the home page only.

Hey There,

Please be advised that we have released Envira Gallery 1.8.2.1. It is now available in automatic updates. You can now update to this latest version. This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

It works great now!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.