Envira Gallery not stacking on mobile

Hi there.

Following a recent theme update, Envira galleries no longer stacking on mobile devices. They appear to stack OK when I resize a desktop browser (Chrome) but don’t stack on the actual device (iPhone 7, iPad).

Tried out Envira lite which stacks fine but client needs captions which aren’t an option in lite version.

Running X theme 5.2.4 on WP 4.8.3 with Envira Gallery 1.6.1.3.

Help appreciated as site is live and client not happy!

Thanks,

Dave

Hey,

Could you provide your WP credentials on a secure note?

Hi there,

Just sent secure note with WP access.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the login information. Actually, the latest supported version of the Envira Gallery is 1.7.1 in our theme:

Please kindly make sure that you use the bundled version of the Envira Gallery which can be downloaded from X > Overview page.

That way you will be sure that you have the compatible version of the Envira gallery with our theme:

Thank you.

Hi there,

I’ve updated to 1.7.1 but the problem persists! Please advise further.

Dave

Hi there,

Have you updated your IOS? It happened when I updated mine but works okay on android browsers. This is not script/code related since it works okay except for latest IOS browsers. I’ll continue checking but as of right now, there is no error at all and the image are perfectly aligned and responding. Since collapsing is based on screen size, then maybe it’s screen related due to recent IOS update, I’m not sure though.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.