Envira Gallery not displaying

I have no idea what happened, but the Envira galleries do no display. I recreated the gallery, then changed the gallery the page was referencing, still no display.

Can I use another vendor’s gallery?

Just installed free Envira plugin. Galleries are now displaying. That’s good, but most of the controls are gone and I need to spend money to get them back.

Just one more reason to forget about X

Bummer.

Hello @SEA7,

I am sorry to hear the problem you are facing with Envira Gallery. Let me suggest you some solutions:

1. Please make sure that you are using the supported version of Envira Gallery extension. As of today the supported version of Envira Gallery is 1.8.3. Please try deleting the Envira Gallery that’s currently installed on the server and install the plugin from X > Validation > Extensions.
  2. Please make sure that you are using latest version of X Theme 6.2.5 and Cornerstone 3.2.5.

In case problem is still there, please share website login details in secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.