Envira Gallery Mobile Lightbox not Resizing - Fixed Yet?

I’ve got the same problem as this individual: https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/envira-gallery-lightbox-too-big-on-mobile/

Envira gallery lightboxes aren’t resizing properly on mobile. In that thread, you mentioned that it was a known issue and you were working on it. That was back in January. Is there a fix yet?

I’m all updated with Envira gallery and everything else but it still isn’t working!

Hey Brian,

We’re sorry but we have no news for this yet. Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Is there ANY kind of temporary workaround for this for the time being? We have a very large site that uses the Envira gallery plugin quite a bit and there is talk of switching plugins. That would be a huge undertaking and I really want to avoid that effort!

If not, should we get in touch with the Envira gallery developers?

Hi there,

There is not at this moment, the sizes are calculated based on javascript and upon load, hence, CSS workaround will only worsen it and will probably kill the responsive nature of the elements, hence, still the same.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Just checking in again. Any update on this? Client is getting antsy, but we don’t want to migrate an entire site over to another plugin if the fix is just around the corner.

Also, is there a thread somewhere I can monitor to track progress on this issue?

Hi There,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has cause you. Unfortunately, there’s still no update yet. I did check the bug report and it seems there’s compatibility issue with the theme. Also, the bug report on this is not available publicly. I did ask for update on this one and we will let you know once the developer have something. Thank you for understanding.

If you really need this to work as soon as possible, maybe it’s good to look for an alternative. Try essential grid

Hy,
4 month ago and there is any update?
I’ve bought the pro of Envira yesterday because the light version included in Theme-Bundle and wondering where the issues came from and find this thread.

I’m not really happy about it, i’ve bought a plugin that won’t work with my lovely theme, what should i do now?
:frowning:

Hi there,

There is no update or news about it yet, but we create follow-up post to our issue tracker. I would love to help but there is no temporary fix that I could think of, it’s in the internals of the plugin.

Thanks!

What should i do, so i need to refound my money for the plugin or what would you do?

I’ve bought a plugin that don’t work here…
Finally i need to use the Apex-searchform for every plugin i want to buy to find out it works with my theme?

Sorry, but i little upset for now :frowning:
creepy day :confused:

Hi there,

We don’t sell Envira Gallery license, it’s a bundled plugin for our theme and it’s free. Do you mean you bought the plugin license from EG’s author?

And yes, you may use our forum’s search. But this isn’t theme related, the lightbox is part of Envira gallery and it’s not about the compatibility between the theme.

Thanks!

Hey,
yes, i bought the license from/for EG because i thought when the free version is in your Theme-bundle everything work fine. I don’t think about a conflict between both.

Regards,

Hi there,

In that case, you would need to contact the plugin author for the refund. You may check it here https://enviragallery.com/docs/cancel-your-subscription-with-envira/

Thanks!

If I may chime in,

@Leopart, I actually just heard from Envira this week whom I’ve been working with for months to try and figure this out. It sounds like they have isolated and solved the problem, and plan on releasing the new version next week.

So this should be solved shortly!

@brianjohnsondesign Thanks a lot for sharing the information, much appreciated.

And finally there are no updates till today.
I allready wrote them and get the last email 22.12., still waiting :frowning:
For the Future, i’ll never buy anything if there some holidays incoming :smiley:

Yes, you may need to wait until holidays end. Thanks!

Any news on the Envira Gallery still image lightbox being fixed for Android tablet and mobile?
It works just fine on iOS devices, but not Android. Galaxy S5, Google Pixel 2 and a Samsung tablet all show the same issue with the lightbox not re-sizing to the device.

I just updated everything on one of my sites to the newest versions, and I’m still seeing this issue. It’s been 8 months with no solution :frowning:

Sorry to hear that. Please stay tuned for updates.