Envira Gallery Lightbox not working since update

Hi there,

The lightboxes I created using the Envira gallery are no longer working since the update. They don’t display at all. Instead of a lightbox, the images are linking to the media file.

How can I fix this?

Hello @Jacqui,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

As per the version compatibility page the latest supported version of Envira Gallery is 1.7.1. Can you please let us know the Envira Gallery version you are running? In case you are running the supported version, please take a look at the solution listed in the following tutorial:

Our version compatibility page: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

I’m using version 1.7.2. I went and deactivated The Grid and Essential Grid plugins and now it’s displaying properly.

Does that mean I can’t have those two grid plugins active when I am using the Envira Gallery then?

Hey @Jacqui,

There could be a conflict with their current scripts. It would be best to use one grid plugin only though for performance reasons. But, try the following settings.

For The Grid, go to The Grid > Global Settings and turn off Load Library

For Essential Grid, go to Ess. Grid > Global Settings and enable Js to Footer

Please let us know if the issue persists so we could report it as a bug.

Thanks.

Even with those settings, the problem persists.

But I’ll disable the plugins going forward.

I see. Thanks for testing.

It all went back to normal after I disabled the LightBox in Ess. Grid. Very poor hack to achieve a main feature of Envira’s gallery plug-in :slight_smile: . In addition, I just made that one single change but I did not apply the changes suggested by christian_y.

1 Like

Hello There,

Thank you for those information. I have added this to our issue tracker. We will let you know once we have an update.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.