Envira Gallery HTTP ERROR 500 with PRO theme

When I go to save my Enivra gallery I load HTTP ERROR 500. I looked and tried everything in the support documentation and it doesn’t work. I changed themes to twenty sixteen and everything worked fine. It seems to be conflicting with the PRO theme.

Hi there,

Would you please kindly enable the debug mode in the WordPress to be able to see the actual error? Here is how to do so:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Also kindly get back to us with the information below using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case:

• URL/User/Pass of your WordPress Dashboard
  • FTP Credentials to access the files of your installation

Thank you.

I enabled debugging and also added the login information in a secure note.

Hello There,

I cannot login via FTP but I am able to see the error on your site:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Envira_Gallery_Shortcode' not found in /home/vstage/public_html/wp-content/plugins/envira-gallery/envira-gallery.php:687 Stack trace: #0 /home/vstage/public_html/wp-content/plugins/envira-gallery/envira-gallery.php(625): Envira_Gallery->_get_galleries(true, '') #1 /home/vstage/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/_alternate/envira-gallery.php(23): Envira_Gallery->get_galleries() #2 /home/vstage/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-base.php(58): CS_Envira_Gallery->controls() #3 /home/vstage/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-base.php(72): Cornerstone_Element_Base->load_controls() #4 /home/vstage/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-orchestrator.php(283): Cornerstone_Element_Base->model_data() #5 /home/vstage/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/clas in /home/vstage/public_html/wp-content/plugins/envira-gallery/envira-gallery.php on line 687

Unfortunately, there is a known bug with envira and it’s integration to Cornerstone. This was already forwarded to our developer. We will let you know once we have an update.

How long would you guess it would take to get an update out for this?

1 Like

Hi there,

The fix will be available in a week or 2. But our development team is already taking the initiative and it might be even sooner.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.