Envira Gallery Fullscreen showing security warning on iPad

How can I get rid of this warning? It only happens on an iPad. Let me know, thanks.

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for writing in, that error is not generated by the Theme its a warning from your device.

I’d like to check your site to see what elements you have in there and try to replicate the issue, but your site is in under construction mode. Would you mind letting us know what specific iPad device you have and what element you have on your page?

Cheers!

I made the website public so you can take a look. The problem is the Envira gallery full screen mode/plugin. I know it only happens with the iPad but not iPhone or Mac or PC.

And, I’ll get you that device information soon! Would you need anything else?

Thanks for your reply!

Hi There,

I’ve tested your website on my iPad Air 2(Safari) and I couldn’t replicate this issue:

Could you please try deleting all 3rd party applications in your iPad? And which browsers are you using?

Thank you.

Hi my client is using iPad pro and he says he views the gallery horizontally/landscape in Safari. He swipes to change pictures and he gets the popup. He says his ipad also freezes when he uses the zoom in and out function in the gallery.

I was also thinking it has to do with his device, maybe the memory, but I want to double check and make sure there is nothing I can do with the website or removing some gallery plugins/feautures.

Thank you so much!

Hello Brenda,

This could just be a caching issue. Since you have installed a caching plugin W3 Total Cache, please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

You may also need to ask him to clear the browser cache or use private browsing mode and test the site again.

If nothing is helping, please provide us access to your site so we can check the settings. You can create a secure note and post the credentials there. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

I had actually tried clearing the cache in his device and installed W3 Total Cache after trying to figure out why we had these issues. It didn’t go away. I included the login info. so you can take a look. Let me know what you think might be causing this. Thanks a lot.

Hey Brenda,

Envira Gallery utilizes the browser’s Fullscreen mechanism and iOS 12 triggers that built-in protection against fake software keyboard or key loggers.

Regretfully, there’s nothing we could do on our end or there’s no setting to stop that other than to disable opening the lightbox in fullscreen.

Also, Fullscreen is a premium addon of Envira Gallery. You must forward this to Envira Gallery support.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.