Envira Gallery doesn't work

Hi everyone!
I want to a gallery in a post of my site… I’ve inserted the gallery in cornerstone but seems it doesn’t work
Any help?

Thanks a lot

Hey Cristina,

The Envira Gallery element will not have a preview in Cornerstone. It’s the same for all bundled third-party plugins like Slider Revolution because their scripts conflict with our builder. If it works in the live page or front-end, this is normal.

If the gallery does not work in the front-end also, it could be due to conflict with other plugins in your site and/or website optimization. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you’ve tested for a plugin conflict and it still doesn’t help, please provide us with WordPress Admin login URL, username and password in a Secure Note

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.