Envira Gallery conflict with Essential Grid

Hi folks

I just had an issue with Envira Gallery on test site. Lightbox not working… Been working fine until today.

The issue was a conflict with Essential Grid plugin. Meaning all my testing proved that with slowly going through and deactivating plugins and reactivating one by one it was Essential Grid that was causing Envira Gallery not to work.

The error that occurred with Envira Gallery when you clicked on an image to show in lightbox the image would show on a black background with nothing else. You could not close or navigate or do anything. You had to hit the back key to return to your page.

Everything is update to and happy to give you login to check out. I am at the moment not using Essential Grid but am planning to.

Regards Claire

1 Like

Hi Claire,

This issue has been confirmed and now added on our issue tracker. This is still awaiting response. For the mean time, if you do have a copy of an older version of essential grid, please try installing it. Remove your current essential grid via FTP and then install an older version. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.