Envira Gallery AddOns not installing with pro key

Hey,

I was advised to start a new topic -

The problem is basically the same as this issue described here -

I have reached out to Envira and they have suggested it could be a theme issue.

Envira > AddOns> Install any and this results in the above error.

This is after deleting Transients and emptying every cache that there is.

Thanks

Damian

Hi there,

You can not install the Addons of the Envira Gallery unless you separately purchase that plugin. The Envira Gallery version we have in the theme is the bundled version which is the gallery itself and not the addons.

For more information kindly read the Bundled Version section of the article below:

Thank you.

Hi Chris,

I explained in my 1st post on the previous topic listed above that I do have a pro key, and that still I can’t install them.

Thanks

Hi there,

Can you try switching to a different theme temporarily and then try to install that addon. Then switch back to X theme again.

Hope that helps.

Hello,

It works with another theme

Hello There,

I have logged in and I can see that CSS Addon is active and working in your site. It will display when you edit a particular gallery. Please go to Misc tab and you will find it in the bottom.

Hope this helps.

Hey RueNel,

The issue here isn’t to do with one plugin. As a pro Envira user in order to install them I had to change themes as the X theme prevented me from adding additional plugins even after keying in Envira Pro using my Key.

Theme X prevents the Pro Addons from being applied.

Thanks
Damian

Hey Damian,

Thanks for updating in!

I have added a custom function in your child theme’s functions.php file

function x_envira_gallery_remove_license_functionality() { 
   return true; 
}

I went ahead, added the addon and it is successfully installed.

Please check your site now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.