Envira Fatal Error

Hi, I was unable to load my website or login to the dashboard after I did an update on Envira Gallery.

Here is the error message.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Envira\Albums\Frontend\envira_standalone_get_the_slug() in /home4/gunplaja/public_html/wp-content/plugins/envira-albums/src/Frontend/Posttype.php:98 Stack trace: #0 /home4/gunplaja/public_html/wp-content/plugins/envira-albums/src/Frontend/Frontend_Container.php(39): Envira\Albums\Frontend\Posttype->__construct() #1 /home4/gunplaja/public_html/wp-content/plugins/envira-albums/envira-albums.php(213): Envira\Albums\Frontend\Frontend_Container->_construct() #2 /home4/gunplaja/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Envira_Albums->init(’’) #3 /home4/gunplaja/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(’’, Array) #4 /home4/gunplaja/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home4/gunplaja/public_html/wp-content/plugins/envira-gallery/envira-gallery.php(230): do_action('envira_gallery…’) #6 /home4/gunplaja/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Envira_Gallery->init(’’) #7 /home4/gunplaja/public_html in /home4/gunplaja/public_html/wp-content/plugins/envira-albums/src/Frontend/Posttype.php on line 98>

Can someone help me with this?

Thank you

Hello Devy,

Thanks for writing in! A file may have been corrupted during the update. Please go to the plugins section and delete Envira gallery plugin. Once deleted, go to X > Validation > Extensions and re install the plugin again.

If this does not help, please provide us access to your site so that we can investigate.

Regards.

How do I delete Envira Gallery? Should I use FTP transfer?

Because I can’t log into the website.

Thanks

Hi There,

Please login to your FTP account then rename this directory:

wp-content/plugins/envira-gallery/

To:

wp-content/plugins/envira-gallery.old/

Then go to X > Validation > Extensions and re-install the plugin again.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

I’m try to login through FTP but it gives me password error message.

I use the same password I always use when logging in to website.

Do you know why this is happening?

Hi Devy,

Did you mean the same credentials that you’re using for your WordPress backend? If so, you need to use the web hosting control panel credentials to log into your FTP.

Further you can add a FTP user by login into your web hosting control panel or use the file manager option in your hosting control panel to browser through server files and folders.

If you’re still having issues, you may require to contact your hosting provider to resolve the issue.

Thanks!

I changed the folder envira gallery to envira-gallery.old. And I can login back to my wordpress site.

However, envira gallery plugin is missing so I should reinstall it?

Hey Devy,

Yes, please reinstall as @RueNel suggested previously.

Thanks.

Hi,

I tried reinstalling envira gallery and I got the first error message. Should delete all the folders?

In this case, please try deleting. If this does not help, give us WordPress Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note so we could check what’s going on.

Thanks.

Hi, I’m not sure my website will be able to work properly if I delete the whole envira gallery file so I will provide you with credentials.

Thanks

Both the FTP and WordPress Admin credentials does not work. Please check.

Also, just to provide us with more context, were you using the standalone Envira Gallery plugin before this happened?

Thanks.

I will try to change the password.

I was using a license from Envira Gallery I bought last year. So I used more than one envira plugins before the error showed up.

Thanks.

I see. Thanks for providing more details. There’s a potential problem with that. If you’re using Envira Addons for example, you will need to use the standalone Envira Gallery and not the bundled one from X.

Please try first to delete Envira Gallery again and install the latest standalone version. The Envira Gallery support will be able to assist you with this since you have a separate license. They will also cover the support now because Envira Gallery, in your case now is separate from the theme or it’s now standalone.

The bundled version in X might actually conflict with the premium addons because of version incompatibility.

Please also apply the code given in this thread https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/envira-gallery-license-field/26705/2. That is so you can receive Envira Gallery updates from the author. Please contact Envira Gallery support for more details.

We can actually do nothing if this is the case and this should be handled by the Envira Gallery Support.

Thanks.

Thanks, I will contact envira then.

Thank you for your help!

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.