Envira Albums in X

Hi, i have a paid Pro license for Envira and all seems to be working well. However, i want to add an Envira album (containg several galleries) and i cannot see an option to select albums within X ?

Many thanks

• Charles

Hello Charles,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Envira Albums is a premium Addon and because you have pro licence I suggest you to get in touch with Envira Gallery support team for help.

Thanks. for understanding.

That’s not the point - i want to know how i embed the album in X - that’s an X feature ! -> i can embed an Envira classic gallery element, but there is no album equivalent and within the choice of galleries drop down my album does not appear. Or do i have to go back to shortcodes ??

Hi There,

All the 3rd party plugins will not appear in the preview anymore.

Please take a look at this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/3rd-party-plugin-previews-in-the-content-builder/24086.

Regards!

Just feeding back in case anyone else asks the same question -> simple really, i just needed to add the WP shortcode into a text element. I guess it would be nice though going forward if an album could be embedded directly in X the same way as a gallery?!

Hey Charles,

Thanks for your feedback. @Prasant pointed out the Envira Albums is a premium add-on. Unless it will be bundled in the theme in the future there would be no integration so you will need to use the shortcode method.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.