EntryWrap Code Overwritten while using a certain pro header

Hi!
I am having an odd issue. I have some styling on my entry wrap class to take away the box shadow, and its working fine - except to pages where one particular header is applied. Ive checked the header settings and there doesnt seem to be anything odd with this header. Its called “Header Template Focal Point”. The first image shows the entry wrap with the box shadow (using the culprit header) and the second image shows the entry wrap with no box shadow (using the main header which i made global).

It would be great to remove the box shadow on all entry wrap divs throughout the whole site, regardless of what header i use. Let me know what i should do!

Hi @jamievilasini,

You need to remove all box shadow to all your 3 header bars.

Set this all to zero and set the color to transparent

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your quick reply. I removed the box shadow and set the color to transparent for all 3 bars. Still no change. I cleared my cache also. Any other ideas?

Hi @jamievilasini,

In this case, you should add your custom CSS under Theme Options > CSS instead:

.entry-wrap {
    display: block;
    padding: 0px;
    background-color: #ffffff;
    border-radius: 0px;
    box-shadow: none;
    max-width: 680px;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thanks Thai but this what you have written here is the exact code that I already have in my custom CSS. Like i said, its an issue that is only happening when i assign that particular header to a page. I can delete that header and start fresh, but it seems like a bug to me, and i want to understand why it is happening.

Hello @jamievilasini,

The header has nothing to do with the entry wrap. I have investigated your issue and this is what I found out.

• The header “Header Template Focal Point” is assigned to Haptics page.
  • Haptics page is just using the default page template.
  • Default page template will have a shadowed and boxed entry wrap.

So if you want to remove the box, please edit your Haptics page and change the page template to “Blank - No Container” page templates. To know more about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-page-templates/50/1

Now if you want to totally removed the shadowed and boxed entry wrap for all the page templates, then please add the following CSS code in the X > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.site .entry-wrap,
.x-site .entry-wrap {
    box-shadow: none;
    border: none;
}

If you need anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

1 Like

Thanks so much, will read up more on the page templates now.

You’re welcome, Jamie and thank you for reading the page template documentation.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.