Empty page in Cornestone

Hi.
Editing a page of my website I have seen that the google map is no longer displayed, but the worst is that when I want to access this page through cornestone, it appears empty of content in the editor, although it is then displayed by the users. Therefore, it does not allow me to edit anything of it.

How can I solve the map and Cornestone problem?

Thank you

Website

Hello Artia,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Upon checking the website and inspecting on dev tools I see following error message related with Maps Google Maps JavaScript API error: RefererNotAllowedMapError. I suggest you to please take a look at following resource for solution.

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#referer-not-allowed-map-error

Regarding the issue you are facing in Cornerstone, please try out following solution:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

After testing for plugin conflict and increasing the memory limit, if you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thanks.

Thank you very much for the suggestions.
Unfortunately, Cornestone still does not work on the contact page. I add secure information in case you can follow the case.

Thank you

Hi Artia,

Thank you for the credentials, but it did not work, please check.

Did you edit that page outside of Cornerstone? How about on Skeleton View, do you see the elements?

Thanks,

Hi.
Sure enough, I looked at the wordpress editor the google map API, but I did not change it. I do not see anything in Skeleton mode either.
I send data again. Thank you

Hi Artia,

Your contact page is showing blank page in content builder:

It is because your page has been edited outside of Cornerstone so the builder’s data has been erased. If you have not edited your posts outside of Cornerstone, it is possible that a third party plugin did it.

If you can remember your website activity before this issue happened, that might lead us to the exact cause.

Right now, if you have a working backup of your site, you can revert to it. If not, regretfully, you will need to rebuild your posts.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.