Empty cornerstone page after migration

Hi guys, i’m having a weird issue since migrating my website from subdomain to root.

After finishing the migration using this guide :

(Moving WordPress installation from subdirectory to public_html directory)

All my page except the home page are empty but some code exist in the pages like this

But Cornerstone dosent seem to recognize it.

I’ve used this guide to migrate a couple X theme website before and never seen such thing.

Also, none of the french special characters seems to work when they worked on the subdomain…

I’m at a loss here

here is the website : http://equilibrebeautesante.com

Thanks in advance

Hi @nyko,

Thanks for writing in.

I have checked your homepage and it is working well.

Let us know if you have fixed it already.

Don’t forget to clear browser and site cache before checking again.

Thanks.

Hi Nico, thanks for checking that out!
Actually as i sad in my post, only the home page works, the rest didnt follow. any idea why?

Hi,

It looks like the migration was not done correctly.

Please redo migration using All in one migration plugin (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yat8HfpY1eM)

Thanks

Hi @nyko,

Yes, I confirmed now that your other pages is not working well except homepage. This could be because that you have migrated a broken pages already which you could not edit using cornerstone anymore.

In this case, you need to migrate your setup again but this time try to follow the thread below.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This is weird because I can assure you that those pages were working and editable before the migration.

By migrating again, do you mean moving back to the old location and then back to the new location using the method you refered too?

And let’s say migrating again isn’t a possibility, is there no way to make cornerstone recognize the shortcodes that are already in the pages?

Thanks again.

Hi there,

Cornerstone uses serialized data and if in any way those are incorrectly changed, it would cause Cornerstone pages to break. By migrating again, you will have to redo the migration meaning, use the backups of the database and the site files to migrate your site live and kindly follow the suggestion given from the link that was previously posted.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.