Embedding portfolio items

Hello,

I’ve taken testimonials that people have written about me and created a portfolio item for each of them. I would like to display these items on multiple pages across my site.

So far, the only way I’ve found to do this is the recent-posts shortcode. However, this only shows part of the title and I need to click on each (and be taken to a separate page) to read the whole testimonial.

Is there any way to either embed a complete portfolio item in a page - or to style what the recent-post shortcode show?

I don’t want to keep repeating the same text on so many pages.

Thanks,
Heine

Hi Heine,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, there’s no embedding option currently available for portfolio items. So your path of recent post would be the ideal choice. However, custom development falls outside of our theme support. So I would suggest you to contact a developer or a service, if you’re looking for in-depth customizations.

As to provide you a guideline on how you can customize recent posts shortoce, please check the following post (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/show-excerpt-in-recent-posts-widget/18296/2?u=mldarshana). In that post, it is showing how you can enable excerpts on recent posts. You can use the same code and customize it further, according to your requirement.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.