Embedding Formassembly forms in X theme

I have several forms using form assembly form builder. I am having trouble with the embeds working correctly. They work fine in Form assembly but when I put them into my site there are random issues. I have tried using the formassembly plugin , as well as a regular iframe.

Hello @rampmedia17,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that you are using X Theme version 6.3.6 and Cornerstone 3.4.5. Please update X Theme to the latest version to avoid any compatibility issues. Upon updating check to see the how form are showing up.

You can review our theme update guide for some help.

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

We actually are live over on theramp.org - That build site you are referencing is about to be deleted.

Where do I check those versions on the current site??

Hello @rampmedia17,

The versions can be checked in your plugins section. You can go to Dashboard > Updates if you want to check for updates and be able to update the theme or plugins.

How did you use the form assembly anyway? I would recommend that you use the form assembly shortcode and insert it in a text element when you edit one of your page in Cornerstone.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.