Embedded Gravity Forms not displaying at all

I have tried adding Gravity Forms via the Classic Gravity Forms element, and via shortcode in the Classic Raw Element and the new Text element. It won’t show up at all. This is the URL in question: https://visify.com/ascend/apply/

Thanks for any help.

Hi @visify,

Thanks for reaching out.

There should be no problem adding gravity form especially for text and classic raw element. Perhaps it’s due to optimization? Your site is behind a under-construction page but I can see that the resources are served from CDN and probably cache too. Could you try checkingr the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

Hi. I did all those things and it’s still not showing up. You should be able to see the page/site though. Not sure why you would be seeing any"under construction" language. It’s a live site. I checked and can see it from any browser, incognito or otherwise. Any other ideas? Is the gravity forms element still compatible with the latest version of X theme?

Hi @visify,

Ah, perhaps I thought it’s an under construction page since it only contains some texts without header, footer, or layout. In that case, please provide your admin login in the secure note.

Thanks!

Done. Thanks.

Hi @visify,

The form you’re adding is inactive. I added an active one and it works.

Please activate your form first and test it again.

Thanks!

Thanks. I wish you had just activated it instead of putting in the wrong form, as someone actually used it before I saw this message. But thank you for your help. Can you please remove the screenshot of our wordpress backend from the thread? Thanks!

Hi @visify,

Sorry about that, did go ahead and remove the screenshot.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.