Email pop up not working

Hi, I need to get a customizable email pop up for email subscribe, where do I add the convert plus widget? also when I go to set up the modal, it keeps loading but doesn’t open.

It also says I need to activate the plugin, does it not come with the X Theme license?

Hello @daystartv,

Thanks for writing in! Most of time, it does not when there are JS errors on the page. Can you please confirmed that you have updated to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 2.4.6
  • X theme 6.4.6
  • Cornerstone 3.4.6
  • ConvertPlus 3.3.6

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

Please let us know how it goes.

Yes, I have X theme 6.4.6
Cornerstone Version 3.4.6
ConvertPlus Version 3.3.6

And I cleared my cache, but the ConvertPlus modal designer still wont open. it’s for the site: daystarpeacecd.com

Hi @daystartv,

In that case, please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in the secure note.

It could be related to a javascript error as well.

Thanks!

The site information is attached

Hi @daystartv,

Thank you for the credentials, your Wordpress version is behind (v4.9.9), please update your Wordpress to the latest version (v5.0.3)

Updating WordPress

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

I updated wordpress and cleared the cache, but convert plugin is still not loading.
The modal designer wont open, it just keep loading and nothing happens.

Hi,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

I can see you have Custom CSS and JS plugin, you can try deactivating it first and check if its the one that is causing the issue.

Thanks

This doesn’t seem to be working as well, I disabled plugins, even reinstalled convert plus and nothing, it still wont load.

Hello @daystartv,

I have logged in to your site and investigated the issue. It seems that there are several JS error on the page when you create a new modal popup.

Could please re install WordPress core and maybe put your site in under construction mode so that we can test for a plugin conflict?

I reinstalled Wordpress, and placed the site in maintenance mode. Please take a look now.

Hello @daystartv,

I have checked your site again and I can confirmed that there is still a JS error on the page. We have tried and tried this on different testing servers and we could not replicate the issue. It seems that some of the JS files were not loaded or has been blocked. Do you have any other server that is not using WPEngine? May we have the permission to disable all plugins except the ConvertPlus plugin?

I think we should put your site in under construction mode so that we can also text the theme by switching to Twenty Nineteen theme.

Yes, you can test the plugins. I do not have another server that I can move this to at the moment.

Hi @daystartv,

It seems your site is under CloudFlare, please log in to your CloudFlare dashboard and “Purge All” your cache.

How do I purge my cache?

And if you don’t mind please put it on Development Mode to make sure none of the CloudFlare feature is causing the issue, but importantly “Purge All” the cache.

Also, turn off the Cloudflare Rocket Loader feature.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

CloudFlare cache has been purged and rocket loader disabled. The convert plus is still not loading. Development mode turned on.

Hi @daystartv,

I couldn’t find what’s causing this, but the error is triggered from jQuery UI Slider library.

/*!
 * jQuery UI Slider 1.11.4
 * http://jqueryui.com
 * Copyright jQuery Foundation and other contributors
 * Released under the MIT license.
 * http://jquery.org/license
 * http://api.jqueryui.com/slider/
 */
!function(a){"function"==typeof define&&define.amd?define(["jquery","./core","./mouse","./widget"

Would you mind creating a staging copy of your live site in WPEngine? Then please provide the FTP login credentials and I’ll check through there.

Thanks!

Ok the staging site is ready, here is the login information for FTP:

Hello @daystartv,

You have forgotten to share the url of your staging site so that we can log in.
We need to login and check the staging site compare it to the live site.

Thank you in advance.

peacecdtest.wpengine.com

Hi @daystartv,

Admin is inaccessible and that one seems to be different than the original, please contact WPEngine to see why your staging is different than your live site. It should be the same copy but just staging and testing.

Thanks!