Email Forms to MailChimp (No Email Lists)

My Email Lists are not showing up for MailChimp when I input my API key. I have tried deactivating the ConvertPlus connects to see if there was a conflict but I’m still not seeing my lists. I also cleared my website cache. Any idea why these are not populating?

Hello Tim,

Thanks for writing in! Are you referring to the emails in the “Loyalty Opt Ins” campaign not being imported to your MailChimp account when logging in to MailChimp lists? Please make sure that the field names in your MailChimp coincides with the field names in your ConvertPlus Form.

You might need to check out this link:

No. For this one, I was referring to the Email Forms that we download from the Validation section under X. I supplied the MailChimp API there but none of the lists are showing up.

Hello Tim,

Sorry for the confusion. Is your API key valid? Could you please create a new or at least give us access to your Mailchimp account so that we can check your account and api settings?

Thank you in advance.

I created a new API key on April 10 and it is valid. I would be happy to give you access to the account. See the new Secure Note.

Hello Tim,

Thanks for sharing the credentials.

I tried looking at the setup and there seems to be a connection issue. However at this point of time I am not quite sure about the same. To take a closer look, can you please share FTP login details in secure note?

Thanks

See new secure note for FTP credentials.

Hello Tim,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I tried taking a look at the setup and so far I am not able to find out the issue. Further I also tried to install debug plugin along with taking a look at the FTP setup and don’t see anything unusual.

In that regards, I suggest you to try out following:

1. Please update WordPress to 5.1.1. I see that you are using old version of WordPress. Please update WordPress.
  2. Please try testing for plugin conflict by deactivating all plugins and then reactivating one at a time to narrow down. I tried to deactivate Wordfence but that didn’t help. Further I need a permission from your end as it’s a live website and I am not allowed to test for plugin conflict in depth without taking permission.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.