Email forms - mailchimp shows code on pages

Since I have updated my plugins, and x, etc. Now the code for the form shows up at the bottom of the pages. What is going on? I have attached a screenshot.

The website is lesliebairddesign.com

The form doesn’t work either.

Hi there,

Please kindly make sure that you update the X theme to version 5.2.4 and the Cornerstone plugin to version 2.1.6.

Then kindly make sure that the Email Forms plugin is up to date checking the Version Compatibility article below:

If the problem persists kindly check by adding the Email Forms shortcode to a Classic Text element in a test page and check the result.

You also may need to check for 3rd party plugin possible conflict by disabling all plugins except Email Forms and Cornerstone. If it is working with the plugins deactivated then you need to reactivate the plugins one by one to find out which one is causing the issue.

If there is more help is needed we will be happy to help if you give us the information below using the Secure Note functionality of the post:

• WordPress Dashboard URL
  • WordPress Dashboard Username
  • WordPress Dashboard Password
  • Name of the Page test page you added the EMail Forms shortcode in.

Thank you.

I actually just decided to copy and paste the code from Mailchimp and add it to a text widget. Sorry…but I will keep your info in mind for the future. When I updated the last version of the theme - it didn’t come with the e-mail forms update. I took a look at the files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.