Email form / Plugin install issues

I have just published a site, unfortunately there are several problems. Can you help me?

1. email forms works only from desktops. By signing up for the newsletter (mailchimp) from mobile no confirmation message appears, nor is it registered in the newsletter.

2. I can not install plugins. No error message is returned to me. I click on “install”, and then on “go activate” but the plugin is not in the list.

Any advice?

Hi dcheese,

The fact that the plugin and all the code is working in the staging website and not in another server shows that there is nothing that we can do for you and it is not a code and theme related issue. It is the server issue.

It might be a PHP memory limit problem or anything else. You need to contact your hosting service provider and ask them to check the server error log to see why this is happening.

Thank you for your understanding.

What about Email Forms?
Php memory it’s ok. The website worked when I put it online. I have also installed some plugins. Then the validation request appeared (I had forgotten to change the domain on Apex), I validated and I could not install plugins anymore.

Email forms is not working on mobile because of “WP Cerber Security” plugin. If I deactivate it the form works.
Any advice?

Hi There @dcheese

Regretfully, we cannot provide support for 3rd party plugins. You need to contact plugin author directly to escalate this issue.

Thanks for understanding.

Please… can you help me?
2) I can not install plugins. No error message is returned to me. I click on “install”, and then on “go activate” but the plugin is not in the list.

Hey @dcheese,

I tried installing Content Dock extension in your site and when I clicked Go Activate, it’s there in your plugin list ready to be activated.

Please try clearing your browser’s cache or try other browsers or use incognito mode.

Thanks.

It’s working now!
thank you

Regarding the error with the Email Forms plugin, I found the problem! I turned off the comment form protection of Wp Cerber and now it works! :slight_smile:

Glad you sorted things out and thank you for sharing.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.