Elements not visible in Cornerstone

Hi.

The elements in Cornerstone isn’t showing for some reason suddenly. It’s all blank – please see atttached screenshot.

I’ve tried deactivating all the plugins, and reinstalled Cornerstone manually. But the problem still persists. I’m running the latests version of Wordpress, theme X and Cornerstone.

Could you please look into it?

Url for the site: https://www.revac.no/

Regrds Christian

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

As I don’t have access to your backend, can’t confirm the issue but in front-end, the content is coming fine.
I would request you to please send us the login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Before that, I would suggest you to please check few steps to check if the issue will be resolved.

Incorrect setup of SSL. If you have an SSL certificate on your site. You should have the WordPress Site URL and Address URL settings set to HTTPS if you are loading the builder via HTTPS. This can be checked via your wp-admin > general > settings. If you aren’t using SSL you can ignore this step.

Caching. If you have a caching plugin activated or any form of server side caching please disable it to test for any possible conflicts. If you have server side caching or aren’t sure if you do, your host should be able to advise of this and disable it for testing purposes on your account.

Cloudflare. If you are using Cloudflare please disable this for testing purposes. Cloudflare by default enables an auto minfication function to compress the JS and CSS files of the theme. As the theme already serves minified files, re-minifying said files only causes to break the entire site.

Custom code syntax error. If you have a child theme, please enable the child theme and check if the issue still exists. If you have entered any custom JS or CSS into their respective editors. Please review the code for any syntax errors. A mis-placed semi-colon or a missing bracket will cause the issue you’re seeing.

Memory Limit : Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If you could please try the above and if you still have the issue we’d be more than happy to assist.

Thanks

Hi.

Thanks for your quick reply.

I’ve checked the suggestions you are mentioning, but the error still persists. I’ll send you a secure note with the login details.

Look forward to hear from you again.

Regards Christian

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
I can see the element is loading absolute fine.

Can you please clear your browser cache or you can check in different system or browser.

Thanks

Hi.

Yes, there seems to be a problem with Firefox. After clearing the cache (as I also tried yesterday) it’s still not showing. But it’s fine in Chrome and Safari.

I’ll switch over to Chrome for this site. Maybe an update later will fix it?

Thanks.

Regards Christian

Hi Christian,

I have installed this plugin to verify your php memory limit

I can see it did not increase even if you added the code to increase it in wp-config.php file
It simply means that your hosting provider does not allow it.

Please contact your host and request to increase your memory limit to at least 512M

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.