Elements go white in Cornerstone when I hover

Hello,
I don’t know why when I hover an element go white, I have seen the similar post but I have the 6.2.5 version that It is the latest version. Could you help me?
Thank you very much!

Hi There,

Thanks . for writing!
Can you please check this first.

Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

Custom code syntax error. If you have a child theme, please enable the child theme and check if the issue still exists. If you have entered any custom JS or CSS into their respective editors. Please review the code for any syntax errors. A mis-placed semi-colon or a missing bracket will cause the issue you’re seeing.

Caching. If you have a caching plugin activated or any form of server side caching please disable it to test for any possible conflicts. If you have server side caching or aren’t sure if you do, your host should be able to advise of this and disable it for testing purposes on your account.

Cloudflare. If you are using Cloudflare please disable this for testing purposes. Cloudflare by default enables an auto minfication function to compress the JS and CSS files of the theme. As the theme already serves minified files, re-minifying said files only causes to break the entire site.

Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

I tried all the solutions you proposed me but they didn’t work to my issue. I add the credentials on a secure note. Thank you very much. Greetings

Hi Oriol,

Yes, this issue is some kind of disturbing, but this looks like a plugin or script conflict to me. Please do a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it’s not in the plugins, try commenting out/removing all the custom JavaScript you added on the site, in the Page’s JS and Theme Options > JS

If the issue still persists, switch to parent X theme, a custom function on your child theme might be causing the issue.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hello!
I have tried deactivating all the the third-party plugins, the custom JS and switching to the parent X-theme and nothing works.
Greetings

Hi There @amajasala

I have tried disabling some other plugins and also tried re-installing but I see the same issue happening.

One thing I noticed is that you’re using WP Engine but when I checked your DNS, it is pointing to Bluehost. Could you please check with that and make sure your DNS is working correctly.

Also I see CORS related errors on your console log as well. Could you please check our guide on enabling CORS here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-font-awesome/200) and see if there’s any impact.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi @mldarshana !

I have tried the solution you propose but I is still not working, I don’t know how to solve it.

Thanks!
Greetings

Hi @amajasala,

That’s really weird and I see it happening but can’t find it in the code (the white background). Would you mind creating a staging of your Site? I like to test it there with no caches and no other plugins. You should able to switch to WPEngine staging.

Thanks!

Problem solved, It was a CSS rule “.left: { background-color: white}”, adding “.x-section” class, I could solve it.
Thank you very much!

Glad you’ve sorted it out, Oriol.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.