Element Template Issues

With the latest update I’m having to redo all of the elements on my site. The sizing for the wording in different elements is also off and decreases in size as you scroll down on the website. What is going on here and what is the fix?

Hello @SK_Parfait,

Thanks for writing in!

I have checked the site urls assigned in your licenses. I can see that you have updated to the latest X version. You also need to update Cornerstone. Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:
- X theme 6.5.6
- Cornerstone 3.5.5

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using Endurance Page Cache, WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

Please let us know how it goes.

Everything has been updated, but if you go to purevantliving.com you’ll see that the update created errors on the home page. The “How we can help” text color was changed and for every other headline on the page, the calendar accordion font is so small you can hardly read it, the “Testimonials” headline is completely gone and the font for the testimonial is even smaller yet. Please fix!

Hello @SK_Parfait,

I have investigated the issue and it turns out that in one of the headline element, you have inserted this html code:

<span><small>How We Can Help</strong></span>

The correct one should be:

<span><small>How We Can Help</small></span>

Or if you meant to use Strong tag, it should be this:

<span><strong>How We Can Help</strong></span>

Please edit the page and change the contents.

I’m not seeing that code anywhere? Also, why is the accordian element such a small font?

Hey @SK_Parfait,

It’s possible that someone in your team updated the page before you checked.

Anyway, the headlines and accordion texts display fine on my end. Please see the screenshots below and tell us if that is not what you’re expecting. The headlines and accordions get their style from the builder though. I could tell that by looking at the generated front-end code.

If you’re not seeing the same on your end, it’s possible that you’re looking at a cached version of the page. In that case, please clear your browser cache again and also try checking in incognito mode and other browsers to validate if it’s really the cached version that you’re seeing.

Thanks.

Thank you, yes the accordian did start to work as normal again, thank you!

You’re welcome, @SK_Parfait. Glad we’re able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.