Editor Text not Working, the window is blank

Hi there,

After the last updates I did for cornestone and X-Theme I noticed that I cannot modify any text I added previously because the Text Editor shows an empty window without options, text or html.
I’m adding two images to ilustrate this error.

What can I do?

Best Regards

Hello Oscar,

Thanks for reaching out. :slight_smile:

Please take a look at the solutions provided in following thread and let us know how it goes. https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/unable-to-edit-classic-text-box-when-clicking-click-to-edit/54422

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi,

I followed the steps solution provided in the link you share.

• Permissions - OK
  • Memory Limit - Increaded to 512MB “define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );”

For I still continue with the blank page for Text Editor, even If I wait a couple of minutes, the info is not showing.

I’m adding a Secure Note with the info of the page, so you can help me to fix this.

Thanks for you support.

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for the credentials, did this happen after a Wordpress update?

It seems this is an issue with the Wordpress itself because even if you used the default theme you’ll still get these errors.

Please do a test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that did not work, would you mind reinstall a clean version of WordPress? You can follow the guide provided here.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.