Editing page in cornerstone problem

Hello,

please see secure note for login details etc…

i had some problem adding simpale javascript code in to your theme with cornerstone so one of your support helped me here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/popup-modal-iframe-is-it-possible/20727/10

so one of your support guys added the code with Raw content but what happens then it is not possible to edit tha page any more with cornerstone:
i try to edit this page https://goo.gl/Qhiu3Y1 in corenerstone, and as you can see is not possible.

any ideas why?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Do you have an iframe embed code? You should use that instead of javascript embed. Your code generates additional scripts in which the builder is unable to capture. And that scripts overwrite the preview which now results to what you currently see. The issue is within the embedded code.

But, you leave it like that if you wish to implement it that way but without previews. You can still edit it in Skeleton mode, it’s the icon above the gear icon on builder’s left panel.

Thanks!

hello ,
is not iframe is just javascript, i use that code on other themes also with no problems, is just only with cornestone this problems appear.

but thanks for the skeleton mode, i can use that mode cut out the code for the moment i want to edit the page and then just copy it back.

not 100% perfect but only way just know.

regards Kim

Hello Kim,

It’s good to know that Skeleton mode is helpful in editing your page especially if the preview is not loading.
If you need anything else, please let us know by posting another issue in a separate thread.

Cheers.

please checkout secure note to see the page!

i still seem to have problems your theme. i tried to add a modal popup here https://goo.gl/uxVMHy

also checkout screenshot
with this code:

<div class="x-bnb-image-grid">
  <a href="#">
    <span class="bg" style="background-image: url(/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/dassia-beach-corfu.jpg);"></span>
    <div>
[cp_modal id="cp_id_4f210"]Dassia Beach
      Just 100m from the House[/cp_modal]

</div>
  </a>
</div>

Hi there,

The page URL displays a 404 page, and the credentials are no longer working. I tried the same setup on my installation with my own created modal [cp_modal id="cp_id_1b910"]Your Content[/cp_modal] and it works okay, it’s not due to the theme or builder.

Thanks!

hello,

i found out what was the problem, when saving it did not publish. when i cliked to see the website then it piblished it and worked fine.

another question do you have pricing table extension? i want to show seasonal prices in bed and breakfast theme.

regards Kim

Hi there,

Please kindly read this article regarding our Pricing Table Shortcode:

You can achieve the same thing in the Cornerstone using the Classic Pricing Element:

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.