Editing page in cornerstone - page elements go blank

Hello,

We are having an issue with several sites using the latest version of X and Cornerstone.

The page loads as normal but then it displays like this:

We have followed the tips from this post: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-not-working-on-website/46955 and still are NOT having luck.

Please advise. Thank you.

Hello @fbaradmin,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I tired loading couple of pages in Cornerstone and they seems to be working fine on my end (sharing screenshot in secure note). Suggest you to clear cache and try loading again. If there’s any specific page where you are facing the problem, please share the exact page URL for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Thank you, we seem to have gotten that site fixed by upgrading the PHP. However, we are now experiencing the issue on another site. We tried upgrading PHP and also increasing memory in wp-config.php but still getting an issue. I am going to send the URL privately.

Hi There @fbaradmin

I see that your Cornerstone builder is functioning properly, but I also see the following issues on the console log (see secure note). That should be the reason, that you don’t see the images.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.