Editing on-page text with Cornerstone 3.1.3

hi guys,

It’s been ages since I built the site and the site has gone through a couple updates to X-theme and Cornerstone and tonight, while trying to revise some homepage text . . . I find myself lost and confused.

When I engage Cornerstone to edit text it slides in the html code editor for the Entire page ( see: https://bit.ly/2A6pCGL )

All I want to do is add a line break before the red “Are you ready to give up seeking?”

Didn’t we use to have text boxes or inline editing or something besides the html editor?

Hi,

To add line break, you can add <br> before Are you ready to give up seeking?

eg.

<br>Are you ready to give up seeking?

Based on our changelog Inline editing is available in X 6.2.X, Cornerstone 3.2.X
If you want to have it, you may update your theme and plugin to latest version

Thanks

Hi Paul.

Thank you for your time to reply.

Last night when I updated X my dashboard showed everything was updated. It was then that I tried to edit my content and ran into the issue. This morning when I logged back in to my site my dashboard indicated that Cornerstone still needed to be updated.

Updating Cornerstone solved my issue.

Thanks again,

Glad it’s working now. Just remember next time that X and Cornerstone version comes in pairs so you need to update them to the latest version. You can checkout our changelog for that.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.