Editing menu items in Theme 'BED AND BREAKFAST'

Anybody awake? :slight_smile:
I’m trying to find out how to change the menu items as well as colors and logo, etc.?

I am a novice!

Thank you.

Hi There,

To change the menu items, from the Wordpress dashboard, please navigate to Appearance > Menu

To change the color and logo, please navigate to Appearance > Customize > Header > Logo - Image & Appearance > Customize > Header > LINKS – TEXT > Navbar Links.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Thank you. Can this also be done in Cornerstone?

I don’t know how to change the titles of the menus and also how to delete some of the menus that I don’t need.
Could you show me a screen grab of the stages?

Sorry for the hassle! :frowning:

Hello There,

The menu items can be manage in Appearance > Menus. To know more about WordPress menu and how you can manage it, please check this out:
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide

Hope this helps.

Very helpful thank you.

I’m learning and you guys/ladies make a huge difference in my life.

Thank you so much!

Glad that we could be of a help, I also suggest that you search in our knowledgebase articles as you may find cool information there:

Thank you.

Thank you Christopher!
I love this stuff!

Take care

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

I still have a problem finding how to customize the navbar color?
I can replace the logo and size the titles, etc., but don’t seem to spot how to change to color of the NAVBAR.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Each stack may have different options regarding the color of the Navbar. You can access the stack options by going to X > Launch > Options > {Stack Name}.

It will be helpful if you get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the secure note functionality of the post to be able to give you exact directions.

To follow up the color of the navbar you are more than welcomed to reply here, for the additional questions kindly open up separate threads so we can focus on each case individually.

Thank you.

Thank you very much, I’ll try to do that later in the day.
At this time my site isn’t live so I have to figure out how to give you access…

The site URL is www.TheColorfulGarden.com
I’ll try to set up a user/pass.
How do you suggest I do that and in which name.
Something like ThemeHelp and then a password?

Please let me know.

Thank you again.

Hi there,

Yes, no problem with that. As your website is currently under construction I can not see the front end so we will need the USer/Pass given in Secure Note.

Thank you.

It’ll be much later but this will be a great help!

Thank you so much.

Understandable we will wait till your reply.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.