Editing Dynamic Checkout Fields

Hi there,

I run a website that sells seats at educational events/workshops. Due to the fact that the majority of our orders are for multiple seats/attendees, we hired a developer to help us in building our site, and he created a dynamic condition field on checkout. This allows us to capture all the details of everyone attending and is based on the order quantity.

We are desperately trying to figure out how to edit these fields (add new and rename existing ones)

We are running Pro Child Theme with Woocommerce.

I have searched the entire backend of our site; including PHP files and 3rd party plugins but cannot seem to find a solution.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Hello Rayne,

Since the customization is done by developer we will have to look at your site in order to see the changes done. To do that, please provide us with the admin and FTP access to your site in a Secure Note:

Thanks so much Jade! I have saved a secure note.

Hello Rayne,

Your developer installed Conditional Woo Checkout Field Pro plugin and the WooCommerce Checkout Manager plugin. Both are active. These plugins are the one in charge of displaying custom fields in the checkout page. You cannot use both of these plugins. You will have to choose which one to use. I would recommend that you refer to each of the plugin documentation to know how you can properly use this plugin in modifying the fields in your check out page.

You can check it here:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.