Editing cornerstone on a mobile device + Sidebars

Hello. How can i use cornerstone ( to edit my site) on a mobile device.

Also, please suggest a really good plugin (free) where i can create awesome sidebars and everything like WPBeginner. I know that they use another theme, but please suggest a good plugin to accomplish the same task for the x Theme

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for writing in!

You can edit the site on mobile devices going to Dashboard > Launch -> check it here

And could you provide to us more details about the sidebar plugin?

At wpbeginner.com, their site has a really good sidebar layout. I would like to incorporate a design and layout like that. Could you please suggest a plugin that i can drag and drop and edit a sidebar just like editing a page?

Also, i meant that when i reach cornerstone to edit my site, im not able to drag and drop my cornerstone elements into the rows on the right. Can you please suggest a code that i can place in the cornerstone file that will enable me to edit my page (dragging and dropping) on a mobile device? Or do you have any alternatives?

Hey there,

Our theme does not offer a drag and drop tool for editing sidebars. Sidebars can be edited using the WordPress widgets in our themes. For more information about the way our theme works regarding side bars please kindly read the article below:

I searched the web and could not find any free plug-in which will fulfill your need.

Cornerstone can be used only for the content inside the main section of the website and not the side bars.

Thank you for understanding.

Can i edit and use cornerstone or edit a page using cornerstones drag and drop feature on a mobile devicw. I dont hve a drag and drop ability on my mobile device, i am not able to edit my site on a mobile device

Also, i meant that when i reach cornerstone to edit my site, im not able to drag and drop my cornerstone elements into the rows on the right. Can you please suggest a code that i can place in the cornerstone file that will enable me to edit my page (dragging and dropping) on a mobile device? Or do you have any alternatives? I really want to get started with cornerstne, thats why!

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! When editing in Cornerstone, you can make use of the screen option to see how the content will look like in smaller screens. Please check this out: http://prntscr.com/g22229

Drag and drop should be working in Cornerstone. Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

Our latest versions are:
X Theme: 5.1.1
Cornerstone: 2.0.6

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hey there. could you please change my username

I meant that i cannot use cornerstones drag and drop feature on a mobile device due to the inability of drag and drop on my phone. Is there a quick fix

Hi there,

It’s only usable in desktop as there are many features that aren’t applicable for mobile. Hence, you can’t really do that. But if you’re just working on your site and want to see how it will look in mobile, then you can use the cornerstone’s built-in device preview. You can do that by clicking the MOBILE icon on the side of the builder (along with the save and other buttons).

Thanks!

Hi there,

About the username change, would you mind starting a new thread for that request. The right person will able to help you about that :slight_smile:

Thanks!