Editing a preset

Is there a way to edit a preset ?

Global block are nice, but the content in all the blocks needs to be the same.

So I used preset for styling, but now when I want to change styling of all my elements, I need to go through every element of that type. Or did I miss something?

2 Likes

Hello @ruihildt,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

There is no central location to edit preset and get those changes applied automatically. More information can be found on Release notes page. Please scroll down to second FAQ for reason behind the same.

Thanks.

Well, I understand that preset are not for what I’m looking for, so I’m back to using classes.

I still think, in the same way you have a color manager, you could have a “style manager” where you could have global styling of element.

The problem of course, is that there are already style that is applied to all elements through the graphical settings. And if I have to explain to a client that there is half the style in another interface, it doesn’t make sense.
I would expect to have the possibility to have a style manager, where I can pre-configure a style for an element and be able to modify it globally.

So, what is written in the FAQ is in fact wrong: no, there isn’t a solution for having a design tool to constantly tweak. Global block has the massive flaw that you can’t have a separate content and the use of classes is not a design tool, but a separate way of styling clashing with the element visual configuration (on the left, whatever is its name).

1 Like

Hi There,

Unfortunately, the feature you are looking for is not available right now. We respect all the feedback and suggestion from our customer.
I will forward this to our development team, they will look on to the suggestion for a future roadmap.

Thanks for understanding!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.