Edit the TAB title displayed on single product page

Hi,
I have asked this question before and received the perfect fix. I copied the code I needed to add, but like a fool, forgot to note down the instructions and now I don’t know where to add the code!

My question was also asked before Theme Co made the change to APEX, so my original questions in support have been lost.

Anyone out there able to help tell me where this code goes so I can change the standard Tab display from “Description” to “Delivery Information”.

The code:

add_filter(‘woocommerce_product_description_tab_title’, ‘change_description_title’, 99);

function change_description_title( $title ) {
return “Delivery Information”;
}
function remove_tab_headings(){
return ‘’;
}
add_filter(‘woocommerce_product_description_heading’, ‘remove_tab_headings’);

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Jo

Hello Jo,

Thanks for writing in! Because what you are trying to accomplish requires a template customization, we would highly to suggest that you use a child theme. This allows you to make code changes that won’t be overwritten when an X update is released. After your child theme is setup, please review how we recommend making template changes in Customization Best Practices.

After the child theme is set up, please add the following code in your child theme’s functions.php file

add_filter('woocommerce_product_description_tab_title', 'change_description_title', 99);
function change_description_title( $title ) {
	return "Delivery Information";
}

function remove_tab_headings(){
	return '';
}
add_filter('woocommerce_product_description_heading', 'remove_tab_headings');

This is the place were you will insert the code.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.