"Edit Site" does not load content (Pro)

Hi guys,
I cannot edit my start page (actually I cannot edit any of my sites).
After clicking “Edit Site” the content editor view screens up, but the actual content blocks will not appear. Sometimes there is only header and footer visable, often your error message shows up (see image).

I read your troubleshooting report and changed from the child theme to the pro theme back and I read through the wp_debug errors:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; WPCopy has a deprecated constructor in /usr/www/users/connet/concom2017/wp-content/plugins/copy-link/wp-copy.php on line 13

Notice: Undefined index: WP_Widget_Recent_Comments in /usr/www/users/connet/concom2017/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/global/remove.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: exclude in /usr/www/users/connet/concom2017/wp-content/plugins/copy-link/wp-copy.php on line 89

Could you please help me?
Thank you!

credentials for WP and FTP will follow…

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! I have logged in to your site and I can confirm that Cornerstone preview does not load. There is a JS error on the page that causes this.

This may have come from a plugin that modifies the header of the page. Could you please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue still exist, please re install X theme and Cornerstone. There might be some files that were corrupted. You can review our update guide (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62) and see the Manual Update section to re install X.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.