Edit Posts Page

Hi, I am new to wordpress and I am having a very hard time using this theme, I have the pro version of theme x and I am running a blog. I have made some posts which are linked to a post page however I can not seem to edit my post page can someone please help me figure this out. When I go to the Pages section of wordpress its is the only page that does not have an “edit with pro” option.

Hello Cole,

Thanks for writing in!

Please be advised that when a page is assigned as your Posts Page, you can no longer edit that page. If that page have some contents before it was assigned, those contents will be discarded because WordPress will use that page as your Posts Page and will dynamically generate post items into that page. Even if you switch to Twenty Nineteen or any default WordPress theme, you still cannot edit the page that is assigned as you Posts Page.

If you want to tweak your Posts Page or blog index, please go to Pro > Theme Options > {Your Stack} > Blog Options and in Pro > Theme Options > Blog.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.