Edit page in cornerstone stuck 'loading...' screen

I am trying to edit pages on my x theme Wordpress site and it just goes through to a blank page that says ‘Loading…’ in black text.

Hello Zachary,

Thanks for writing in!

Please try out following solutions and let us know the outcome:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  4. If you are running website or server side cache, please clear the same.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi,

Unfortunately none of these solutions solved the issue.

I will provide the login information for the back end.

Thanks

Hello Zachary,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and edited few pages in Cornerstone. I can confirm that Cornerstone is not loading properly. Further checking the website I can see multiple 404 error messages that corresponds to Cornerstone.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () https://www.atlasdirectmail.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/css/app/app.css?ver=3.5.4

Please do following:

1. From Plugins > Installed Plugins deactivate and delete Cornerstone. Doing so won’t delete the pages.
  2. Visit X menu to automatically install Cornerstone. After that try to edit the pages and see how it goes.

In case problem is still there then please repeat Step number 1 mentioned above. After that download latest version of Cornerstone using the link shared in secure note. Once downloaded, from Plugins > Add new upload and activate Cornerstone plugin. After installing, edit the pages again and see how it goes.

In case problem is still there please give us the permission to take a deeper look which may affect the layout of website temporarily.

Thanks.

Hello,

I am actually having the same problem and I followed all steps mentioned above. What should I do?

Hello Steve,

Thanks for updating this thread.

I have logged in and I was able to edit your page or view your theme options.

Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.