Edit made in Cornerstone won't show on live page

I was able to edit the home page that came with demo content. However, I created a new page, and the edits I just made in Cornerstone won’t show on the live page. They only the page edit/preview in Cornerstone. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It could be due to transient or cache, please install a Transient Cleaner plugin and clean it, then purge your caches if there is any. And please provide your site’s URL and login credentials in a secure note, I’ll take check it too :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thanks, Rad. I created a template from the home page (which was originally part of the demo content). I can insert this template into the other pages and edit. If there was some instruction regarding how to create a new page using Cornerstone, I must have missed it.

What is the correct way to create a new page with Cornerstone? Am I blind? I was simply creating new pages in the native Wordpress way :slight_smile:

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! When creating a new page, you will have to create the page in the native WordPress way. You can then edit the page in Cornerstone and import the template you have saved. To know more how to work with Cornerstone templates, please check this out Working with Templates section in this page:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.