Edit in Cornerstone No Longer Shows Editable Components on Right

Hi, have tried to piggyback on other Cornerstone problem posts, but that guidance has not worked for me, and my last comment hasn’t been answered, so I figure I will start my own topic. I’ve had this website amesholbrook.com for years and have edited only in Cornerstone. I am the sole editor, so no one else has edited in a format other than Cornerstone. Now, when I open any page to Edit in Cornerstone, only the page title and footer show, none of the content.

1 Like

I have the same issue, and just posted a support topic about 30 min ago. Let me know if you find a resolution. It’s incredibly infuriating.

Ali H

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the given Username/Password is not working for us and we can not access your website. I am not sure this might have happened but I would test the below cases:

I also suggest that you contact your hosting service provider and ask them to give you a backup of the website prior this happening so that you will have the content at hand to compare with the new one. Just install the backed up version in a staging environment.

get back to us with the credentials of the previous and new versions so that we can check the case for you.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Please kindly wait until one of our support staff gets back to you. Kindly follow up the case there.

Hi, no one has from your staff has gotten in touch with me since this message. I tried to follow all your guidance from my forum and others. I’ve increased my memory, unloaded all the plugins, reloaded all the plugins, gone through all your recommendations, had the webhost troubleshoot the site, and I still can’t edit my website in Cornerstone, even though that’s the only way I’ve edited my site for the past two years. Can you give it a try to see what you think?

Hello There,

Please update the username and password for your WordPress dashboard. The one you have sent to us is not working at the moment.

Please double check it so that we can investigate the issue right away.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you, I have now provided what you requested in the Secure Note above.

Hi there,

I checked all the pages especially your blog page and I can edit them through the builder.

Developer console is also clean without any error or warning. Perhaps you recently updated and it fixed it?

Thanks!

Thank you, Rad, but weird, I still can’t on mine. By “the builder” you mean Cornerstone, right? That’s what I’ve been trying. Mine doesn’t open any of the blocks when I try. None of the page content, but if you can it gives me hope. Do you mind telling me what browser you’re using? I’ll try myself with the same one.

Hello There,

We use Chrome browser. You might be having browser caching issues. Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.