Edit headers

Hi,

I have big problem with my footer and my header, a cant edit them and they are just loading. What can be the issue? I have tried with cache plugins activated and deactivated.

Best regards

Mikaela

Hi there,

There seems to be something that is causing the error which stops the builder from loading.

Kindly try the following:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi,

We have inserted the lines and I can still not edit. All the plugins are up to date as far as I can see and I have tried to deactivate som plugins. I got the advice to press f12 when the page was loading. They said: This will open dev tools. There will be a tab named console. See if it produces any red error lines if so, what are they

Is that a lugin issue? We have tried on different browsers.

Hello @Wilja,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see and also can be seen in the screenshot you have shared an error message related with Cornerstone Endpoint.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 () https://kulmedkids.se/cornerstone-endpoint

What that error message tells us is that there’s something in your system preventing cornerstone-endpoint from loading thereby blocking Cornerstone from saving/functioning correctly. If you could contact your host and they should be able to whitelist the Cornerstone endpoint and get this working.

Thanks.

Hi again,

I will contact my host, another problem I have had for a long time is that I cant click im the PRO button when I want to create a post. I have to go click on ALL POST and after that Edit with PRO to make it work.

Hi there,

I have checked your site and the issue seems to be only happening on the post page which is caused by a Javascript error. Since you are using an updated version of Pro, there must be a third party plugin that causes a conflict resulting to the issue.

Kindly try to double check for plugin conflict on this one.

Hope this helps.

I found it, thank you!!